Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, to allow or prevent security settings or stored temporary cookies.
Without their consent-through activation of cookies in your web browser-not link this in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies used this site?
– Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing the content store broadcasting or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
– Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising to your profile navigation.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising space that, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: The Web of Sotoboats can use third-party services on behalf of Sotoboats, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and providing other services relating to website activity and other services from Internet.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (« LOPD »), we inform you that the personal data and information that you incorporate the electronic form provided for that purpose and all the documentation provided by you in electronic form or on paper (« Data ») will be included in a file of personal data owned by Sotoboats (hereinafter « The Company »). The purpose of processing your data is to proceed with your inquiry or request contact services.
The questions on the form are voluntary, except those marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. In the case of not answering mandatory questions, the company reserves the right not to process incomplete applications.
Filling in the fields of e-mail and telephone implies your consent to receive communications via email, message or call the purposes described above.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by going to Sotoboats – Bldg Club Nautico, s / n – 29680 Estepona, Malaga (Spain), or through email:. info (at) sotoboats (dot) com